- Job Title : Chauffeur/Driver
- Job Location : Lexington Park MD
• Provide transportation to RSNF personnel to/from official activities and develop route plans to ensure safest routes, giving full consideration to security concerns and evasion routes if necessary.
• Carry out office administrative tasks, as required and requested by RSNF personnel, when not providing transportation to RSNF personnel to/from official activities.
• Assist in the processing of Saudi Arabian visas in coordination with the Saudi Arabian Embassy.
Education: High School Diploma or GED.
Experience: Valid driver’s license. Ability to safely and reliably transport RSNF personnel to various requested locations in a timely manner. Geographical knowledge of Washington, DC and surrounding areas. Must be able to handle loading and unloading of baggage. Must be available on weekends and able to work a flexible schedule, with frequent overtime requirements.
Specialized Experience: Bilingual capability in Arabic and English.