- Job Title : Acquistion Specialist
- Job Location : Lexington Park MD
The PMA-276 team is seeking an Acquisition Specialist to support the program. The contractor shall support the development of program acquisition documentation such as Acquisition Plans (AP), Acquisition Strategy Reports (ASR), Procurement Initiation Documents (PID), Statements of Work (SOW), funding documents, Contract Data Requirements Lists (CDRL), and Acquisition Program Baseline Agreements (APBA). Assess program procedures, practices, philosophies, and documentation for compliance with specifications, contracts, and mission requirements. Attend, participate, support, analyze, provide input, develop, prepare, and report on briefs, point papers, reports, correspondence, meetings, conferences, and review boards.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serve as PMA-276 Deputy Acquisition Lead
- Mentor and provide guidance to Acquisition Analyst on the team in PID generation and other acquisition duties including SOWs/SOOs, CDRLs, Streamlines Acquisition Plans (STRAPs), Acquisition Strategy Briefs, Justification & Approvals (J&As), PMT/CDRL Tool guidance, etc.
- Oversee Acquisition efforts for all IPTs
- Advise PMA/IPTs/Acquisition Analyst on Acquisition Regulations, Thresholds, and PMA-276 Acquisition Processes/Procedures
- Attend and support Procurement Planning Conferences, Acquisition Strategy Briefs, Data Requirements Review Boards (DRRB), Contract Status Meetings, Program Management Meetings, etc.
- Review and approve PID Packages
- Generate informational reports utilizing the PMT database and other information available in the PMA.
EDUCATION: BS or BA degree in a business, management or relevant technical discipline is desired OR an AS or AA degree and an additional two (2) years of experience OR an AS or AA and an additional four (4) years of experience OR six (6) years additional work experience performing duties described in the functional description.
EXPERIENCE: 3 – 10 years of experience performing duties described in the functional description. Demonstrated experience in program/project status tracking and schedules. Demonstrated knowledge of SECNAV, OPNAV and OSD policy and documentation related to PPBS, life-cycle management of military acquisition programs (as specified in the DoD 5000 series), Military Interdepartmental Procurement Requests, Work requests, Requisitions, CDRLs, and DD 254.
CANDIDATES MUST BE CLEARABLE